Monday, September 20, 2010

Deep inside My Heart

Well, I dont understand this. I wish that I could just escape from me, from everyone, from this. I know it's simple, it's too simple, I can't forget and it hurts. Will it ever just... go away from my mind? I'm trying, trying and keep trying, but what I get?

I feel bad for even speaking it. I should just keep this shit to myself. It's no one elses problem that I have feelings, just mine.
Unfortunately I've found a way, it can be a very slow process. But I'm not too sure about it. It's just waiting for the moment when my lord show me who "you-are"

I try so hard, NOT think about it, to not remember, to not wish. But in reality, I always do.
It never fails that with every waking breath and step I take, you're there.
I don't know I find myself or just hiding from myself, lying to myself just to make it through my everyday. Well it just doesnt work like that. hahaha i'm mad. I spend my days with stir up my memories. S-T-U-P-I-D

Well the truth of the matter is, in short, I CAN'T run from you. I can't run from my addictions. And I most certainly can't run when you ARE the addiction.

You may not be here with me but thoughts of you are always in my hearts.



Oh i'm so lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment